Julep’s monthly boxes are always my favorite time of the month. I love getting all the goodies from them!
Julep is a beauty subscription box. For $24.99 a month (or $19.99 for a three-month pre-paid subscription), you’ll receive three full sized products, catered to your beauty profile.
Also, you can click here to receive your first box for 50% off with the code WOW!
The January collection was titled The Chrysalis Collection, featuring 9 new polishes, new Luxe Lip Treatments, two new eye glider shades, and two new Orbital eye shadows.
Here’s what I got:
I once again switched from my normal Boho Glam style profile to the January It Girl Profile which included:
As add-ons I received:
- Casey ($14/ $11.20 Maven Price)
- Luna ($14/ $11.20 Maven Price)
- Holographic Chevron Nail Decals ($3.99)
- Metamorphic Top Coat in Tyra (freebie for all Mavens who took their box! – currently unavailable for purchase)
- Glycolic Hand Scrub (freebie for taking three add-ons! – $23/ $18.40 Maven Price)
- Baby box of Junior Mints!
Here are the polishes:
My total for this month was $41. The retail of everything I received would have been at east $100 (not 100% sure on the full retail value because there isn’t a listing for the Metamorphic topcoats yet!). Even the 20% Maven pricing would have made the box at least $80. That’s at least a 50% savings!
If you want a colorful box that you’ll be excited to get every month I would highly suggest checking Julep out!
Bargain Betty Me