When Target released their Winter beauty boxes, they put out a “Naturally Festive” box with all natural products!
Here’s what I got:
- SoapBox Argan Shampoo (Target Exclusive – $7.95 for the four piece travel kit)
- Skinfix Hand Repair Cream (Target Exclusive – $17.99 for the full size)
- Burt’s Bees Facial Wipes ($4.49 for the full size)
- SheaMoisture Coconut Hibiscus Smoothie ($3.99)
- Borghese Age Defying Facial Scrub (Target Exclusive – $16 for the full size)
- Acure Organics Facial Cleanser ($9.99 for the full size)
- $3 off a natural beauty purchase of $15 or more coupon
SoapBox Argan Shampoo
This item has a bit of a story behind it. When I received my box, this bottle of SoapBox shampoo was open. It had leaked out onto my other products. I instagrammed my box, and mentioned that the shampoo had leaked. SoapBox messaged my on Instagram and offered to send me the travel kit (second picture) absolutely free! They absolutely did not need to do that and I was thrilled that they took such a great initiative to do that. The travel kit includes argan oil body wash, body lotion, shampoo, and conditioner. They smell amazing, although I have not used them yet.
SkinFix Hand Repair Cream
I used this cream once (before falling in LoOoove with my repair cream that came in my PopSugar). It did seem to hydrate my dry hands pretty well.
Burt’s Bees Facial Wipes
This is one of those facial products that I am just overly nervous to use. I love my current makeup wipes and am afraid to switch products!
Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Smoothie for Hair
I haven’t tried this product yet!
Borghese Age Defying Facial Scrub
I haven’t used this one either!
Acure Organics Facial Cleanser
I haven’t used this either, but it smells really good!
All in all, I purchased this box for $5. None of these products were full sized. I do estimate the retail value to be about $15-20. It’s definitely not a bad price tag, especially if you just want to try out new products!
Bargain Betty Me