Julep’s monthly boxes are always my favorite time of the month. I love getting all the goodies from them!
Julep is a beauty subscription box. For $24.99 a month (or $19.99 for a three-month pre-paid subscription), you’ll receive three full sized products, catered to your beauty profile.
Also, you can click here to receive your first box for 50% off with the code WOW!
The February collection was titled the Afterglow Collection, featuring 10 new polishes, a “special gift” polish from Jane Park, a new eye brightener, glow highlighting powder, a fan brush, and two new lipgloss shades.
Here’s what I got:
I received the “Boho Glam” box (in the small purple box).
- Hazel ($14/ $11.20 Maven pricing)
- Brandis ($14/ $11.20 Maven pricing)
- Glow Highlighting Powder in Champagne ($28/ $22.40 Maven pricing)
As Add-ons I received:
- Ada ($14/ $11.20 Maven pricing)
- Metamorphic Top Coat Trio (Tyra, Tilda, and Bjork – $42/ $30 Maven pricing)
- Fan Brush ($24/ $19.20 Maven pricing)
- Illume Eye Brightener in Pink ($22/ $17.60 Maven pricing)
- Hartleigh (Jane Park’s Valentine’s Gift – $14/ $11.20 Maven pricing)
- 5 extra Hartleighs to share with friends (!!!!!) ($70/ $56 Maven pricing)
- Blank Canvas Mattifying Face Primer (freebie for taking three+ add-ons – $28/ $22.40)
Here are the polishes:
From L to R: Hazel, Brandis, Hartleigh, Ada, Meta trio – Tilda, Bjork, Tyra
Here’s the make-up:
From L to R: Glow Highlighting Powder, Fan brush, Illume Eye Brightener, Blank Canvas face primer
My total for this month was $56. The retail of everything I received is $270!!! The Maven pricing would have been $216. I think that makes $56 an absolute steal!
I love my box yet again. Julep just seems to take all my money these days!
Bargain Betty Me