Just like Target, Walmart puts out a seasonal beauty box. This one is considered a subscription with a re-occurring charge every three months. You can sign up here at any time! Price for this baby is $7 ($5 plus $2 shipping)!
Here’s what I got:
- Jergens BB Body Correcting Skin Cream Sample ($11.97 for the full size)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stick in full size ($5.50)
- Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off! Make Up Removal Wet Clothes Sample ($3.97 for the deluxe sample)
- Nivea Coco Butter Body Lotion Sample Packet and $1 off coupon
- L’Oreal Oleo Therapy Oil Infused Shampoo and Conditioner Samples ($5.97 for the full size)
- Maybelline $1 off Dream Wonder Foundation coupon
This smells awful. Way too perfume-y for my liking.
I love this lipstick. The color is beautiful. It also wears really well. It’s a great dark neutral color.
I gave these to my sister. She already uses and loves these. I figured I would share the love!
I actually love these. They really hydrate and make my hair shine!
Coupons/ Sample packets: Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder and Nivea Coco Butter Body Lotion
All in all, I guess this box is worth it because the lipstick is worth over $5. I am disappointed considering how amazing the Fall beauty box was. Here’s to hoping the Spring box is better!
Bargain Betty Me