Since Black Friday and Cyber Monday are right around the corner I figured that I would make a nice little compilation of all of the places I will be browsing, along with all the dirty details of what I’m looking for! I will be updating as I found out more information!
- Kohl’s – Of course I have to put Kohl’s first! That’s where I will be from 4PM on Thanksgiving until 6AM on Friday morning! You can actually preview the over 500 special Black Friday priced items online! This sale will be running until 1PM on Friday. There is also a 15% off coupon (click here!) which will be good until the 30th (which is Sunday). On top of all of those savings, for every $50 you spend, you will receive $15 in Kohl’s cash, good for almost anything in the store besides the prestige beauty and electronics! There has been no word on Cyber Monday deals yet.
- Ulta – I really debated adding Ulta to my list. I’m not blown away by the items being featured, but I’m keeping my eyes open for maybe a free shipping code? Or something along those lines. The item that jumps out the most to me is the $12 Lorac Eye Shadow Palettes. If you’re shopping at Ulta don’t forget to scan your Ultamate Rewards card and use your $3.50 off $10 coupon! They have not released Cyber Monday deals yet.
- Urban Decay – UD will be offering the Ammo Palette, Smoked Palette, and a deluxe sample of Perversion Mascara for $30! I had purchased the Smoked Palette from Ulta for $29, so that’s a steal! UD has also released their Cyber Monday deal which will be the Electric Palette for $35! Also, they will be giving a bonus deluxe sample of the 24/7 Velvet Glide-on Pencil in Black Velvet. On both days, UD will be offering free shipping in the US!
- LimeCrime – LC does a “Black Wednesday” sale. However, there are rumors about certain items being 60% off!
- Julep – So far Julep hasn’t come out with a definite sales plan for Black Friday. They did just come out with a promo code today to receive two free nail polishes (including an LE exclusive to this set), a top coat, and a might nail and cuticle serum pen for free with a $25 purchase.
Here are some Indie polish brands I will be looking at:
- Philly Loves Lacquer – They will be releasing a “Coffee Shop Till You Drop” quartet of minis for $18 on Friday!
- LynB Designs – Starting on Wednesday and continuing until Tuesday (the 2nd), everything in the store will be marked down, no code required. There will also be a new release of a Holiday Trio set as well as other LynB essentials. Finally, when spending $25, $50, $75, and $100 there will be free mystery limited edition polishes given to customers!
- Smokey Mountain Lacquers – Starting on Tuesday (the 25th), all full size polishes will be $6, which includes two limited edition polishes, ending on the 2nd.
- Girly Bits Cosmetics – Starting Friday and ending Monday, all nail lacquer will be 25% off, 25% off DIY supplies, and 50% off “on the way out” products. Also, on Friday only, there will be a free limited edition mystery polish given out – hurry quantities are limited!