Back in October, Freeman Beauty ran a deal to get a mystery box of goodies for $30 with free shipping. My sister loves this company and asked me to go half-sies on the box with her. We each paid $15 for the box. I was genuinely surprised and pleased when we received our box. It was filled to the very top with products!
Here is some of what we got:
- Apricot Creamy Facial Scrub ($3.99)
- Barefoot Repair Overnight Foot Cream ($6.99)
- Barefoot Moisturizing Massage Cream ($5.99)
- Pssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo ($6.99)
- Eclose Daily HydraPrimer SPF 30 ($15.99)
- Eclose Night Booster Fluid (estimated $12.99)
- C. Booth Milk Bath & Shower Cleanser ($6.99)
- Acai Facial Purifying Clay Mask ($3.99)
- Lots of samples!
The retail of this box, not including the samples, would have been About $64, which is double what we paid, so it was definitely a good deal!
I have become very found of their facial scrubs and masks. With my sensitive skin, this is the only brand that hasn’t broken me out (so far!) Also, I have used the overnight repair foot cream several times because of my cracked and hurting feet. Finally, I am loving the bath and shower cleanser! It smells amazing!
I will definitely be ordering another one of these mystery boxes. Freeman Beauty doesn’t do it often, so I would suggest signing up for their e-mail list so that you will know exactly when they go on sale!
Bargain Betty Me