After my crazy amounts of spending for my August box and not loving the colors in the September box (which I had skipped), I decided to get the October Maven Box! I really liked most of the polishes from this month. This was their Halloween collection.
I decided to switch my traditional Boho Glam style to a Bombshell profile which included:
- Nancy ($14/ Maven price – $11.20)
- Margarita ($14/ Maven price – $11.20)
- Night Shift Sleeping Mask ($34/ Maven price – $27.20)
As add-ons I received:
- Briana ($14/ Maven price – $11.20)
- Marla ($14/ Maven price – $11.20)
- Mystery Polish 2: Michelle ($14/ Maven price – $11.20)
For taking three add-ons I also received
- Catrina ($14/ Maven price – $11.20)
- Karmen ($14/ Maven price – $11.20)
Also, every box this month came with a mini baggie of candy corn! Yum!
Here’s the polishes!!!
I’m still a die-hard lover of Julep. They definitely haven’t disappointed me again this month! I paid $42! The retail price of this box would have been $132. The Maven price (20% off!) would have been $105.60! I’ve already ordered my November box! I’m so excited!
Go to Julep.com and order your first box today! Use code FREEFALL to get your first box free and get three months pre-paid for only $19.99 (That’s four boxes for $60, plus 20% off the entire site AND free shipping!) or pay-as-you-go for $24.99/month, plus free shipping etc. You can cancel at any time!
I definitely suggest joining!
Bargain Betty Me