So I actually purchased these items like two-three weeks ago, but I’ve been so busy I haven’t posted this yet… And because I waited I lost my receipt 😦 So, prices won’t be exact. It’ll all have to be estimates. SO SORRY! Anyways, over labor day weekend, thanks to the lovely ladies in Julep Swap, I found out about an awesome deal through Essie! The deal was if you bought three Essie products, you were to take a photo of your receipt and send it in to receive a free top coat! So, here’s what I got:
I only paid $13 (and change) for all of this stuff!!!
1) Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge – $6: This a beauty blender sponge to smooth lines of concealer and foundation. My sister has one and raved about hers, so I finally caved and got one!
2) Essie Russian Roulette (red) nail polish – $8.50: I really needed a good red nail polish!
3) Essie Sexy Divide (purple) nail polish – $8.50: Purple for my sister!
4) Essie Butler Please (blue) nail polish – $8.50: Because I couldn’t walk away without a blue polish..!
5) Real Techniques Blush Brush – $9: I needed a new blush brush and I love this brand!
6) Elle Blending Makeup Brush – $5 (give or take): I know this was on clearance, but it does normally retail for $12. I needed a blending brush for mixing eye shadows!
Regular price of merchandise = $52.50
Sale price of merchandise = $45.50
What I paid = $13 (and change)
Amount saved = $40 (give or take!)
SO excited for this amazing deal!!! I had $20 in Kohl’s cash from my last shopping haul! Also, over the holiday weekend Kohl’s had a deal of $10 off a purchase of $25 or more! On top of all that I had my associate discount!
I’ll also be received an Essie top coat in the mail! I’m so incredibly amazed by this haul!
Keep on shopping!
Bargain Betty Me